401(k) Retirement Services
Need Help with Your Plan
Please call 866-691-4100 or click to Contact Us
Plan design can impact contribution rates, staying competitive, exposure to compliance risk, participation rates and even plan retention. One of the most important things we've learned through working with employers is that there's room for improvement in most qualified retirement plans. We can help you explore various options available to you and customize a strategy that meets your individual requirements.
It all starts with first understanding your specific business needs. Contact us to start creating your qualified retirement plan.
Selecting, customizing and implementing a plan can be a complex process. We will guide you through each step of the process:
- Reviewing the employer's controlled group and/or affiliated service group situation
- Designing a plan tailored to meet the needs of the owners, employees and the business itself
- If taking over a plan already in existence, we review the existing plan provisions and recommend changes to fully meet the employer's goals and objectives
- Preparing plan documents as required by the IRS
- Preparing the request for an IRS determination letter, if applicable
- Preparing the Summary Plan Description required for distribution to plan participants.
- Conducting employee meetings to communicate plan's provisions
Our comprehensive consulting services include:
- Plan amendments, terminations and mergers.
- Assistance with IRS and DOL audits
- Providing assistance with plan design changes
- Conducting special plan or participant benefit studies or projections
- Vendor searches.
- Plan benchmarking.
We have the knowledge and expertise to help keep your retirement plan in compliance with federal laws and regulations and, should violations occur, provide you with methods of correction. We provide the following services, if applicable:
- Contribution deductibility calculations (§404).
- Annual additions testing (§415).
- Top heavy testing (§416).
- Coverage testing (§410(b)).
- ADP/ACP testing (applicable to 401(k) plans).
- General Non-Discrimination testing ( IRS Section 401(a)(4))
- Preparation of IRS Form 5500 and related schedules.
- Preparation of Summary Annual Report for participants.