Designing Personal Benefits & Planning for Your Business’ Future
We offer a variety of financial strategies that either provide ways to minimize taxes or for tax-deferred growth on money being accumulated. These strategies include but are not limited to:
- Maximization using a Deferred Annuity, Municipal Bonds, Qualified Plans/IRAs, or Other Assets
- Gifting Analysis: Making Annual Gifts or Using a Spousal Access Trust
- Using Life Insurance in Retirement Planning (LIRP)
- Investing in Your Life
- Key Person Planning
- Executive Bonus & REBA Plans
- Supplemental Executive Retirement Plan
- Non-Qualified Deferred Compensation
The financial analysis and recommendations are not intended to replace the need for independent tax, accounting, or legal review. Individuals are advised to seek the counsel of such licensed professionals.
Planning for the Future of Your Business
Consider if you weren't around to run your business, what would happen to it and the income it provides your family? Here are a couple of examples of a variety of strategies we can help you with to preserve the future of your business:
- Buy-Sell Arrangement: Many small, closely held businesses do not continue after the first generation, often due to a lack of succession planning. A properly funded buy-sell arrangement can be an excellent way to provide for the future of the business.
- Key Person Insurance: You may be concerned about preserveing your business from the premature death of a key employee whose knowledge and contribution to your company are invaluable. The loss of such a key person may result in not only a loss in sales but also a potential loss of important contacts and goodwill. Your company’s credit position may also be compromised. The solution to this problem is to establish a key person insurance plan.