Rulla Nehme Pontarelli, CFP®, ChFC®, CASL®
935 Jefferson Blvd.
Warwick, RI 02886
100 Corporate Place, Suite 210
Rocky Hill, CT 06067
Rulla Nehme Pontarelli, CFP®, ChFC®, CASL®, strives to be the trusted financial consultant of choice for small to large size businesses, professionals and high net worth individuals. A focal point of her practice is financial guidance for professionals in the medical field. Ms. Nehme focuses on independent and objective strategies to help you accomplish what is important to you. Her honesty, extensive experience, and professionalism can give her clients confidence to know that they are making informed decisions regarding their personal and business financial management
- Investments & Asset Allocation
- Retirement Strategies
- Estate Planning Strategies
- Business Strategies
- Wealth Distribution
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Care Insurance
- College Savings Plans
Charitable and Civic Organizations
- Hasbro Children's Hospital Executive Committee (Events Planning and Fundraising)
- United Way of Rhode Island Community Advisory Board
- Kent Hospital Event Committee
- Clark University Alumni Association
- Classical High School Alumni Association
- Life and Qualifying Member of MDRT (Million Dollar Round Table), a premier industry association of financial professionals worldwide
- Qualified for the ACE Award nine times, one of the highest honors that Signator bestows on financial professionals within the national network. ACE stands for "Achieving Client Excellence"
- 2007 Independence Financial Partners Advisor of the Year
- Providence Business News 2015 - 40 Under Forty Honoree
* The Achieving Client Excellence Award (ACE) was granted by former broker-dealer Signator Investors, Inc. and the John Hancock family of companies. The ACE award is granted to the top 250 advisors each year based on total weighted premium from the sale of both proprietary and non-proprietary preservation and wealth products. No other factors are considered. Third-party rankings and recognitions are no guarantee of future investment success and do not ensure that a client or prospective client will experience a higher level of performance or results. These ratings should not be construed as an endorsement of the advisor by any client nor are they representative of any one client’s evaluation.
*Qualifying membership in the MDRT is based on minimum commission and gross business generated within a year and is not based upon performance or returns experienced by any client, or opinions of the advisor's clients or former clients. Each MDRT status designation is granted for one year only. All members must apply every year to continue their affiliation with the Million Dollar Round Table.