Richard P. Beaulieu, Jr., CLU®, ChFC®, AIF®
935 Jefferson Blvd.
Warwick, RI 02886
100 Corporate Place,
Rocky Hill, CT 06067
2 S. Bridge Drive, #2C
Agawam, MA 01001
“I enjoy making a difference in people’s lives, whether it’s improving a business owner’s 401(k), or helping an individual achieve their objectives for retirement.”
Rick Beaulieu started his career in the Mutual Funds division of John Hancock after graduating from the University of Rhode Island with a B.S. in Finance and Insurance. After five years in Boston, he joined Independence Financial Partners, a second generation family business, and was named Managing Partner in 2002. For over a 100 years, the firm has been helping famlies and businesses achieve financial success.
Rick began his financial advisory practice working with CPAs and as a board member of the Construction Financial Managers Association of Rhode Island, helping business owners and their employees achieve their financial goals using a holistic discovery process and tailored solutions. Later, he expanded into the 401(k) market and recently earned his Accredited Investment Fiduciary® designation. In recognition of service to his clients, Rick is a qualifying member of Court of the Table and a Life Member of the Million Dollar Round Table. He is a member of the National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors, the Society of Financial Service Professionals and through The American College, he earned his designations as a Certified Life Underwriter and a Chartered Financial Consultant.
Outside of the office, Rick is well known in his community for supporting various charities and his dedication to the East Greenwich Soccer Association as a volunteer and coach for many years. Rick enjoys golf and he is an avid cyclist. He treasures spending time with his wife Leslie, and daughters Jillian and Sarah, boating and downhill skiing.
- Retirement Strategies
- Corporate Retirement Planning Services
- Business Strategies
- Investments & Asset Allocation
- Estate Planning Strategies
- College Savings Plans
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Inducted into the prestigious John Hancock Financial Network Hall of Fame
- Qualified for the ACE Award 16 times, one of the highest honors that Signator bestows on financial professionals within the national network. ACE stands for “Achieving Client Excellence”
- Member of MDRT (Million Dollar Round Table), a premier industry association of financial professionals worldwide
- Five Star Wealth Manager Award Recipient, 2014