John M. Gautreaux, ChFC®
Financial Advisor, Partner
935 Jefferson Blvd.
Warwick, RI 02886
John Gautreaux, ChFC®, has been an active part of the business community for over 20 years. He is proud to have built a diversified financial services practice spanning the last thirteen years. Gautreaux provides Employee Benefits Consulting and Personalized Financial Services to business owners and their valued employees. As an independent professional, he works with most of the leading investment and insurance brands to provide access to the best resources in the industry. Gautreaux resides in South Kingstown with his two children Adam and Emily.
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Investments & Asset Allocation
- College Savings Plans
- Business Strategies
- Retirement Strategies
- Estate Planning Strategies
Charitable and Civic Organizations
- Ambassador with the Central Rhode Island Chamber of Commerce
- Volunteers for Junior Achievement
- Member of MDRT (Million Dollar Round Table), a premier industry association of financial professionals worldwide
- Qualified for the ACE Award seven times, one of the highest honors that Signator bestows on financial professionals within the national network. ACE stands for “Achieving Client Excellence”
- Member of the Board of Directors with the Central Rhode Island Chamber of Commerce
* The Achieving Client Excellence Award (ACE) was granted by former broker-dealer Signator Investors, Inc. and the John Hancock family of companies. The ACE award is granted to the top 250 advisors each year based on total weighted premium from the sale of both proprietary and non-proprietary protection and wealth products. No other factors are considered. Third-party rankings and recognitions are no guarantee of future investment success and do not ensure that a client or prospective client will experience a higher level of performance or results. These ratings should not be construed as an endorsement of the advisor by any client nor are they representative of any one client’s evaluation.
* The Hall of Fame was an elite group of financial representatives of former broker-dealer Signator Investors, Inc. and the John Hancock family of companies. To be included in the HOF, inductees need to qualify for the ACE award 15 times.