Elisabeth A. Hickox
Elisabeth A. Hickox got her start in the financial services business at age 17, the daughter of two parents in the industry. An early start to her career began in NYC as a fixed income trading assistant, with a move to the NASDAQ market in 1991. Granted with senior trading responsibilities for a major institutional market maker, Liz served the institutional trading needs of the banks, investment companies and hedge funds for 11 years.
Upon making the decision to call New England home, she made the move to the financial advisor role in 2007.
Liz draws upon her depth of experience in serving both institutional and individual clients; building relationships based on trust, respect and communication. With a sincere appreciation and understanding that ‘clients always have a choice’ Liz places a high level of importance on service and support; striving to offer an exceptional client experience.
In 2017, Liz partnered with her husband to further enhance the service and value offered to the esteemed clients. Together they bring different perspectives and complimentary skills and experiences to work with each individual client to design a comprehensive plan that is personal and specific to meeting their goals and needs.
Areas of Focus
Employer Sponsored Retirement Plans
Individual Wealth Management
- Asset allocation
- Insurance Strategies
- Asset Protection
- Healthcare planning
- College funding
- Estate planning/wealth transfer
- 2010, Liz was an integral part of a team of three that earned the title “Plan Advisor of the Year” by Plan Sponsor Magazine.
- 2015, National Association of Plan Advisors, “Rising Star Among Women Advisors” award.
- 2017, ACE ‘Best In Class”; an award Signator bestows upon its top advisors
- Certified Investment Management Analyst CIMA ®
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary AIF ®
- Chartered Retirement Plans Specialist “CRPS ®
- Passionate Supporter, Young Survival Coalition
- Mobile Loaves and Fishes
- Habitat for Humanity
- Seaman’s Church Institute
- St. John’s Anglican Church
- American Cancer Society