Christopher A. Beaulieu, ChFC®
Beaulieu Wealth Management
935 Jefferson Blvd.
Warwick, RI 02886
Chris Beaulieu, ChFC®, is a Partner of Beaulieu Wealth Management and has been involved in the Financial Services Industry for over 20 years. Beaulieu’s wealth management practice focuses on instilling client confidence. He believes that to be confident is to feel strong and positive about where you are going and he develops portfolio strategies to meet his client’s goals. A graduate of University of Rhode Island, he earned a B.S. in Finance and Insurance. Beaulieu resides in Warwick, RI with his wife and three children where he is actively involved in boating, tennis, and cycling.
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Investments & Asset Allocation
- College Savings Plans
- Business Strategies
- Retirement Strategies
- Estate Planning Strategies
- Member of MDRT (Million Dollar Round Table), a premier industry association of financial professionals worldwide
- Qualified for the ACE Award eight times, one of the highest honors that Signator bestows on financial professionals within the national network. ACE stands for “Achieving Client Excellence”
* The Achieving Client Excellence Award (ACE) was granted by former broker-dealer Signator Investors, Inc. and the John Hancock family of companies. The ACE award is granted to the top 250 advisors each year based on total weighted premium from the sale of both proprietary and non-proprietary protection and wealth products. No other factors are considered. Third-party rankings and recognitions are no guarantee of future investment success and do not ensure that a client or prospective client will experience a higher level of performance or results. These ratings should not be construed as an endorsement of the advisor by any client nor are they representative of any one client’s evaluation.