If you are disabled and unable to work, the chances are high that your income will stop sooner or later.
Anyone who depends on their income to pay their bills or maintain their lifestyle should consider disability income insurance protection.
While most people insure their lives and physical possessions such as their homes, cars, etc., many overlook the need to protect their most valuable asset – their income. Disability income insurance is available to continue a portion of earnings while an insured is disabled.
Key Features of Disability Income Insurance
- Helps protect a portion of your earned income to help maintain your current lifestyle
- Can complement existing disability benefit coverage that may be available to you
- Fully portable; you own the policy and can take it with you throughout your career
- Benefits are usually tax free
- Flexible solutions for various income levels
Most disability income insurance policies contain exclusions, limitations, reductions of benefits and terms for keeping them in force. We can provide you with costs and complete details.
The Next Step
To Learn More about Disability Income Insurance, call 866-691-4100 or click here to Contact Us