What We Offer: Recognition for Client Service ExcellenceRecognition for Client Service Excellence
At Independence Financial Partners and Signator Investors, Inc., we place enormous value on recognizing and rewarding client service excellence and dedication demonstrated by our outstanding financial advisors.
This commitment is reflected through our Achieving Client Excellence Program (ACE), which includes:
- Financial incentives
- Access to customized practice management resources, including business valuation and consulting support
- Invitation to annual recognition meeting
- Opportunity to qualify for Signator’s most coveted awards, including the Practice of the Year Award and the Financial Representative of the Year Award
- Additional benefits and priority services available to those who qualify for our highest level of recognition
Practice of the Year Award
ACE qualifiers are eligible to apply for Practice of the Year, a unique recognition opportunity awarded to the practice that best demonstrates exceptional business building and exemplifies superior client excellence, as determined by an independent panel of industry experts.
Financial Representative of the Year Award
The coveted Financial Representative of the Year Award goes to the top ACE qualifier and provides a unique recognition opportunity for the advisor that exemplifies leading business and client service excellence.
Exclusive Top Producer Program Benefits
ACE qualifiers are eligible to participate in our Top Producer Program, designed to help you develop and implement a growth strategy to take your practice to new levels. This includes:
- Practice Valuation—Understand the current value of your practice, and uncover opportunities for future growth and continuity planning
- Business Health Check—Assess the overall health of your business and the areas where you can make improvements
- Client Satisfaction Survey—Learn about your business from a client perspective
- Staff Survey—Evaluate your relationship with your staff
- Coaching—Develop and implement an action plan to achieve your unique business vision
* The Practice of the Year Award was granted by former broker-dealer Signator Investors, Inc. and sponsored by Fidelity Clearing & Custody Solutions in recognition of an advisor’s excellence in practice management. Candidates were evaluated by Business Health, an independent international management consulting firm specializing in the financial services industry, for client service, internal planning and structure, external relations, staffing and technology capabilities and overall practice performance. Sales production is not a criteria for winner selection. The competition was open to all advisors and of 55 applicants, 5 were selected to be interviewed and one winner was selected from that group by an independent panel. Advisors do not pay a fee to apply, to accept or to purchase materials related to advertising the award. Third-party rankings and recognitions are no guarantee of future investment success and do not ensure that a client or prospective client will experience a higher level of performance or results. These ratings should not be construed as an endorsement of the advisor by any client nor are they representative of any one client’s evaluation.
* The Achieving Client Excellence Award (ACE) was granted by former broker-dealer Signator Investors, Inc. and the John Hancock family of companies. The ACE award is granted to the top 250 advisors each year based on total weighted premium from the sale of both proprietary and non-proprietary preservation and wealth products. No other factors are considered. Third-party rankings and recognitions are no guarantee of future investment success and do not ensure that a client or prospective client will experience a higher level of performance or results. These ratings should not be construed as an endorsement of the advisor by any client nor are they representative of any one client’s evaluation.
* The Hall of Fame was an elite group of financial representatives of former broker-dealer Signator Investors, Inc. and the John Hancock family of companies. To be included in the HOF, inductees need to qualify for the ACE award 15 times.